Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tribute to Michael Jackson (God rest his soul)


I feel bad because I never gave the guy any respect. I didn't like his music, and his energy in my opinion was feminine. I tend to find it hard to look up to a weakling. That's the way I saw it, and I think I was wrong.

Weakling: someone who buckles under pressure.

We have all had our weak moments, and this guy kicks all our asses. I took a moment to reflect when I heard about his death, and this is what went through my mind which is completely opposite of my previous opinions, which I should have realized if I ever gave him half a thought.

This dude started out as a younger brother getting the crap kicked out of him every day, but surviving. Then he was worked like a child laborer from Nigeria who digs up diamonds for 16 hours a day with bloody hands. They worked him hard because he made money. Yup, the almighty dollar turned this boy into a slave.

After that Michael had his accident which altered the pigmentation on his skin. This accident became the pun for my favorite comeback. "I don't have do anything but stay white and die, and I don't even have to stay white anymore. Look at Michael Jackson" It's a great line for one of those assholes who think they have the right to order you around.

Well the King of POP had a few good years, and then decided to reclaim the life he lost in the line of slavery. Little did he know he would be labeled a child molester for his efforts.

Ok, so check this, he starts his ranch which is a magical kids playground. He states very clearly that he missed his childhood so he wants experience it. Pretty innocent although eccentric, but hey he's rich so what the hell right?

The mistake he made was not being selfish. If he'd have just kept his damn toys to himself he'd be alright as the paparazzi outside scratched their heads. But no, he's got toys that kids love, so he gets this bright idea. What if I share my wealth? Oh god forbid, lets kick the shit out of him now: he wants to share his good fortune.

Not only does he want to share, but he does this with all kids, including the suffering ones. Cancer kids, broken homes, and so on and so forth. He even shares with kids that are perfectly healthy, and he gets no kudos for helping.

Then he gets labeled as a child molester. Holy crap can you imagine the pressure of being labeled a chomo? If it were me, I would have to fight a few local fathers, and maybe even get stabbed. Michael on the other hand had half the country gunning for him with negative media attention.

Did he molest children? I think not. The charges were these: four counts of lewd conduct with a child younger than 14; one count of attempted lewd conduct; four counts of administering alcohol to facilitate child molestation; and one count of conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment or extortion.

The jury acquitted him. Now in the case having short eyes for little kiddies, just substantiating one of those charges would have validated the rest of them. Then you also have to think! Why in the hell would the family that filed the initial charges accept a settlement? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want money if my kid got molested. I'd be in the shadows with a sniper rifle. Accepting money is simply the endgame of a con.

Seriously, Michael is no weakling. He's 10 feet tall and bulletproof. He's survived all of this, and I had the audacity to think of him as a weakling. I'd bet on Michael Jackson against Mike Tyson any day.

Oh shit! Side track: Mike Tyson! The asshole talks like a small wind can blow him over. With hundreds of millions of dollars he can't get laid unless it's with duct tape, and he's a whiner. Put him in the ring with Michael Jackson and he'd cry when Michael moonwalked over his toes.

Mike Tyson: WEAKLING!

Gotta love those sidetracks.

To You Michael!

I'm sorry I was so closed minded. I'm sorry you went through what you went through. I'm glad you succeeded through so many obstacles. I'm sorry I ever thought of you as a weakling, because you sir are a Man to look up to.

And if you don't mind, give God a hug for me, and save me a cloud.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you my friend. I am glad someone else realizes how terrible he was treated when he was alive. It's very hard for me to understand why the media even interpreted him in spoofs. If I were him I would have been more than devastated. I don't blame him at all for taking the drugs that ended his life. I'm surprised he even made it that long with more than half of America constantly pestering and bullying him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy! I do wish I'd given him a little more credit when he was alive. But I didn't because I wasn't a fan. It took him dying for me to take notice.

    ReplyDelete